It’s pretty annoying when people that comment on your blog don’t have a gravatar. WordPress gives them a default picture, or if you have the plugin a geometric image.
Now, I’ve got another alternative: Their blog’s screenshot!! All you have to do is fallow the steps in install.
- Feel free to customize the plugin.
- Have in mind that this is the beta and I expect some bugs.
What’s new in 1.1??
- Added urlencode() to the plugin so now you can safely pass variables to websnapr.com
- By adding urlencode() i fixed the size bug.
What’s new in 1.2??
- Added snapshots support to tracebacks using If().
- Added an explode() function to parse long webadressex ( ex: http://site.com/site/site2/site3.html ) .
What’s new in 1.3?? – Nothing, i just fixed a big big bug :))
What’s new in 1.4??
- Fixed compatibility with Ajax Edit Comments. Replaced the end statement with return.
What’s new in 1.5??
- Preventing google bot and other bots from indexing the plugin’s folder and fixed the plugin direct link bug.
More good things to come, until then: You can download the plugin from wordpress.
If you like this, you will love WP-LatestPost