Think about this:
You’ve just posted a new article but all your visitors are busy reading other posts. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just live notify them that a new post has been written and give them a link to it?
Now you can with “WP-LatestPost”!!
* Feel free to customize the plugin.
* Have in mind that i made this plugin for my blog and I am sharing it here because i have nothing else better to do.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working:
1. Upload ` wp-latestpost` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory on your server
2. Activate the plug-in through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Customize it by editing the wp-latestpost.php with an editor like Notepad
You are all set
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do i modify the design of the notifier?
A: You just go to the wp-latestpost folder end edit the templat.html
Download it from the wordpress repository: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-latestpost/